Types of Audit services:
Statutory audits with an added review of your business
We can provide you with:
- Internal audits – a review of internal procedures and controls at transactional level, for management who want an ongoing check on how things are running
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) audits – specific statutory reports in various forms as required by the FCA in connection with client money
- Grant audits – for grant recipients who need to demonstrate that funds have been spent in line with the conditions of the grant
- Audit of completion accounts – for agreeing the value of assets and liabilities of a business, company or division at the point of it being bought or sold
- Rental audits – for tenants and landlords in turnover-related rental agreements who need an independent report to confirm the relevant trading activity
- Service charge audits – for tenants of leasehold properties who want assurance that their service charge payments are being correctly expended.
Free initial consultation with our audit partner
You can meet with Udai Singh, our Audit Partner, or a member of our Audit team to discuss your requirements.