Why spend precious time doing the accounts and VAT when it would be far better spent doing more of what you are good at?
Although job satisfaction and other benefits play their part, primarily you are in business to make money. NPUS Accountants can help you to make more by doing your books and taking care of your VAT Return, leaving you time to concentrate on managing your business.
Value added tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to! We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with Customs and Excise
- Negotiating with Customs and Excise in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
You may also find the following guides helpful:
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate contact us on 020 346 88788 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.